
Now on to the feast. Jessica and I prepared a ridiculous meal for just the two of us. We made a large 5.5lb turkey breast (basically a turkey with no legs or wings)with gravy, herbed stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potato pie, Brussels sprouts, maple-glazed carrots and cranberry sauce. It was completely out of control!
The Turkey Breast
The full spread
My Apple GaletteIn other news: Homer is scared of the heater and has found a safe spot on top of my lunch bag, on top of the microwave, which is on top of the refrigerator. What a weirdo!

To keep up with my lame cat pictures, Here is a photo of Homer and me from today. We are taking a break from cooking and waiting for the turkey to pop.

An update on the job front:
I've been doing a little bit of freelance work (wedding album design and retouching) from home for the last few weeks. The Photographer is Brad Baskin and he owns LifeTime Weddings. It is kinda nice to work from home and the money is really good.
Also, last week I started assisting for David Ditzler. He is really talented and he shoots a variety of things. I've been helping him sort and edit some real estate photos for a company that leases properties in strip malls. He is also a web designer, so I've been learning a bunch of graphic design stuff.
On top of that, I've picked up a few jobs restoring some old photographs. I'm so excited that I've finally got some work to keep me busy! Hooray for employment!
I've been doing a little bit of freelance work (wedding album design and retouching) from home for the last few weeks. The Photographer is Brad Baskin and he owns LifeTime Weddings. It is kinda nice to work from home and the money is really good.
Also, last week I started assisting for David Ditzler. He is really talented and he shoots a variety of things. I've been helping him sort and edit some real estate photos for a company that leases properties in strip malls. He is also a web designer, so I've been learning a bunch of graphic design stuff.
On top of that, I've picked up a few jobs restoring some old photographs. I'm so excited that I've finally got some work to keep me busy! Hooray for employment!

1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving Elizabeth! It sounds like you had a good day and a great meal! What a spread! I think you have now cooked more of a turkey day meal than I have.
I love the pictures of you and the cat. Very funny!
Talk with you soon.
~Jackie
Post a Comment