Sunday, September 7, 2008

On to week two

I made it through my first week at GPS! Even though it was somewhat boring there isn't really much to complain about. All my co-workers are really nice and many of them are around my age. We really do shoot a variety of products, like garden statues, pet accessories, toy cars, wicker furniture, Pilate's equipment, and tons of other things.

Next week I'm going to be working on the second floor with a different photographer shooting the Otto shoe catalog. Otto shoes is a Japanese company and they do not even sell their products in the US. It is weird that they shoot their catalog in Chicago. Anyway, It should be interesting. We will be also shooting some purses, jewelry and other accessories for Otto.

As for my personal life, I haven't been up to too much. I've been cooking at home pretty much every night and watching bad tv such as Gossip Girl and the new 90210. Also I've been reading a lot before bed.

Last night I went to the movies with Ashley, we saw Tropic Thunder. It was so funny, but very stupid. Tonight Jessica and I are planning to go see Sammy Bananas at the Smartbar. Sammy Bananas is an awesome dj and he is in one of our favorite bands Miss Fairchild. We have seen Sammy and Miss Fairchild multiple times in Portland, but it will be cool to see him at a big city venue. Now I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope that Jessica gets done with her homework in time to go...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

This job does not sound too bad. I heard that movie was funny. Hope your 2nd week of work goes well.
~Jackie