This weekend has been so rainy. I'm really bummed because I wanted to go to the Renegrade Craft Fair in Wicker Park. It is going on rain or shine, but I can't imagine it being too much fun in this weather. Also I'm missing the farmers market this morning. The one good thing about staying in all weekend is that I actually have a wedding album to create for Focus Photography back in Portland. So at least I'm busy and I'm making money.
On Friday I found out that I will be working full time for the next two weeks! Next week I'll be helping the Senior Photographer Todd gather together old equipment to sell on eBay on Mon-Tues and then I'll be covering for an another assistant for the rest of the week. The week after that I'll be assisting the Floral Stylist with the FTD shoot. I'm gonna be prepping flowers for arrangements, which sounds kinda fun.
Also, for those of you who know about my cell phone drama, I have yet to receive my new phone. It is supposed to be here tomorrow but I'm not counting on it. So if you need to get in touch with me probably e-mail will be your best bet.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Interesting, we just had something similar in Portland yesterday called Picnic. It even had some of the same sponsors, live music and crafts. I assume it was bigger in Chicago (isn't everything?). Today is horribly rainy and yesterday it was threatening to do the same, but again, bigger in Chicago.
Glad work is panning out too!
Post a Comment