It's Wednesday night and the end of the week cannot get here fast enough. My work is boring, boring, boring!!! The days really drag and there is nothing I can do about it. They say that this is a slow time, so I hope it gets busier soon. Also I hope I'm working next week because I could really use the money.
We have been shooting Otto all week so far and we will be finished by Friday evening. My team has been shooting mostly shoes and bags. The art directors wanted a "water type feel" to the shots, so we have a large pool of water in the background. One of my main jobs is to make waves in the pool to create water ripples in the background, how exciting! That was sarcasm in case you didn't catch that...
Anyway check out Otto's website, but beware it is mostly in Japanese.
Today during lunch I checked out the Joel Peter Witkin show at the Catherine Endelman gallery. I've never seen any of his work in person and I was really impressed with his prints. Check out his work here, but be advised that some images might be disturbing and contain adult content.
A cool thing about my work is that it is located in River North. The area houses multiple galleries, photo and design studios and lots of cool artsy type places. Jess went to a bunch of gallery openings on Friday night, like Portland Chicago also has a first Friday art walk. There are a lot of photography shows up right now and it is so refreshing to see something other than lighthouse paintings!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment