Our Internet is now up and running properly! WoooHooo!
So now that we have been here a few days...I have to say that 2149 W Walton Street is the best place to live in Chicago! Our apartment is located right in heart of the Ukrainian Village and only a few blocks away from the trendy Wicker Park. We are within walking distance to a awesome brand new grocery store plus hundreds of restaurants and shops!
Check out this map:
View Larger Map
I am starting to find that I most likely won't be needing my car to get around. Buses run from most main streets, and we have access to a bunch of lines within blocks from our apartment. Including the Chicago and Division buses that run 24 hours! The buses also connect to the Red and Blue train lines, so it's super easy to get to the Loop. In case you don't know, the Loop is the main part of downtown Chicago, all the train lines meet in the loop.
Ok, so I should get going for the day. Ajay and I are planning on going to the Ferris wheel on the Navy Pier today. I'll post some pictures later.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nice use of your web and blogging skills inserting that map. Great to hear that you guys like your location!
~Jackie
Post a Comment