skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My first Chicago Interview
Yes, you read it correctly. I had my first Chicago interview today. It was for a freelance photography assistant at a commercial studio. The place is called GSP marketing, check it out! It's a marketing firm that does in house photography, design and printing. I think my interview went well. The Senior Photographer, Todd seemed impressed with my past experience at Macomber Inc. Todd is supposed to call me tomorrow to schedule a time for me to go back and work a trial day. So, I'm just gonna see what happens. In the mean time I'm still applying for other jobs and hopefully I'll start getting more interviews. I really want a full time position with benefits, but that can be hard to find in the photo industry. Booooo!
Here is a picture of me in my big-girl interview clothes. Also I've posted some of my re-touching portfolio online. Check it out at www.elizabethsofarelli.com.
It's nothing fancy, just a simple Photoshop photo gallery.
I'll update it and get a better layout eventually.Well, that is all for now. Here is another funny picture of Homer:
1 comment:
How exciting! I am glad to hear the interview went well...sounds like a good opportunity...I checked out your re-touching skills at your web site - we should have had your fixing up our photos. I love the funny picture of Homer...What a cat!
~Jackie
Post a Comment