Yesterday I got a call from GSP Marketing. I thought they were calling to schedule a trial work day, but instead they want me to work all week (Tues-Fri)! I'm very excited to have something to do and of course make some money! I'm still going to apply for other jobs but at least this is a start in the right direction.
Also I got my Illinois state ID yesterday. I'm officially a Chicago, Illinois resident. I live in the mid-west, that's crazy!
Tonight I'm going with Jessica to meet up with an old friend Emily Looser, who just moved to Chicago too. We're going to see Whirled News tonight an improv show at the iO theater. Then we are probably going to get a drink or two afterwards. Should be fun!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is exciting Elizabeth! They must really want to see what you can do. What a good opportunity to show them your skills and learn more about the company.
Mom, Dad and Michele are coming over on Sunday for lobsters. Mom won 15 lobsters through a church raffle!
Enjoy the rest of the long weekend.
Talk with you soon
~Jackie
Post a Comment