This week I worked on FTD flowers Monday through Thursday. My duties included moving flowers in and out of the cooler, filling containers with water, cutting flowers and de-pollening the Lilies. I also helped out some of the Photographers. It was a really busy week, but it was pretty fun. The best part was that we weren't allowed to leave for lunch so we got catered lunch and snacks everyday! Yum! Next week I'm going to be kinda of a floater, so I'm not really sure what I'll be working on. I'm just happy to be working!
Wednesday was Jessica's birthday. We went out to dinner at the Old Oak Tap. It is only a few blocks from our house, but it was our first time there. It was a nice night, so we ate outside on the patio. We ordered three tapas, Fat Boy Pie, tempura fried green beans, and the baked goat cheese. It was sooooo good, but three dishes was way too much food! I have a feeling that we will be going back there on a regular basis, maybe it's the new Norm's!
Also this week was Ajay's birthday on Friday. I sent him an awesome, extremely flashy card. I totally should have taken a picture of it, maybe he'll send me one...
Today I got my haircut! I went to Big Hair in Roscoe Village because my co-worker recommended it. I love my new haircut and it was only $25! What a deal! Check it out:



3 comments:
I love the new haircut! Very stylish! The flower arrangements were nice looking too!
~Jackie
Hi Elizabeth
I'm Jackie's friend Mary. Welcome to blogland.
I really like your new do. Wasn't it much longer before?
hey
found your blog through jackie's...i am your new blog stalker! ha, don't worry, i am harmless!
jackie can vouch for me on that!
i have been enjoying reading your blog! check me out!
Post a Comment